Ellie Goulding, The British pop star

Ellie Goulding, The British pop star posed topless for men magazine, naughty debut artis, sexy pose of brit drunkenEllie Goulding goes to the gym every day to stay in shape.

The British pop star ' who performed at Prince William and Duchess Catherine's wedding ' trains as much as she can to keep healthy, but admits she cannot resist drinking cocktails when she goes out.

She said: ' train everyday, I go to the gym and I run, row and do weights as well . I'm pretty healthy too but I definitely do have my vices, I love alcohol, especially cocktails which I know are really sugary but you have to have a bit of the stuff you like, I drink lots of green tea and water in the day so it's like I'm either really bad or really good.'

There are thousands of popular artists out there today making new singles all the time. With the increase of bedroom producers though, the ability to simply download a whole studio that you can use right on your lap has made original songs more scarce. Now it seems that your findingtens of thousands of remixes by artists with more and more ludicrous names, leaving you wondering “Transexual Viking Sword Bro- what???.” This weekly segment will bring you the popular remixes and the never heard of “Transexual Viking Sword Brothers” remixes of a (common) artist’s singles. From all these bedroom producers we are seeing one thing, and that is absolutely fantastic, manipulated, warped remixes.

The 24-year-old singer recently enjoyed a vacation to Miami and although she had a fantastic time the scorching temperatures left her sunburnt.


She told HeatWorld.com: 't was so nice just to stand by a pool and just take in the sights. I've been working so hard so I had the time of my life out there. I got sunburnt though and everyone took the p**s but I'm just like any other pale girl, I burn, I peel, then I'm white again.'

Tags